Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Benedetto and me

For any readers that may remain, a reflection tonight on the act of blogging. I have been wondering where this whole thing fits into my life. I started out with the intention to reflect on true motherhood, experientially and ontologically (in the realm of being). Well, true motherhood means not really having a lot of time on my hands. No time to check out all the neat websites out there, or other peoples' blogs (even those that belong to my loved ones!).

I guess that I am really more interested in reflecting, and I write when I have the time and ability to reflect. No fancy links here. Just good, old-fashioned theologizing. Then, tonight, finally got on Godspy and read this little piece. It made me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home